RATE MY LIFE QUIZ RESULTS
That’s the result after I answered all of their questions. And here is how I feel…
1. Life: Ok, simply saying, my life is not perfect but I love it cos’ it’s full of surprises (Ahem*, both good and bad ones) and well, if your life score is 10, definitely, you’re a liar cos’ no one is gonna believe it. Don’t you see? So, don’t ever try to have or even dream of a perfect life. Life is good when it’s not perfect….
2. Mind: In a not perfect life, there is absolutely a not-perfect mind. And this is what they commented about my mind (together with some sound explanation, I think).
“Your mind rating is a score of your mind’s clarity, ability, and
health. Higher scores indicate an advancement in knowledge, clear and
capable thinking, high mental health, and pure thought free of
interference. Your mind score is within a healthy zone. This means you
have achieved a level of mental balance and harmony consistent with
living a healthy, happy life. Continue doing what works, and keep your
focus. In our fast-paced world, mental clutter is all too common. Be
vigilant in maintaining healthy mental function.”
Not so bad, isn’t it? At least, according to what they said, I’ve achieved something and of course, I’m gonna achieve something else which makes me happier and more excited. *Mischievous Grin*. I’m not a stupid girl, that’s confirmed … Ah ha ha …. Ah ha ha ha ha ha….
3. Body: This is worse, my body score was just a little bit higher than average rate. Yupe, it’s certainly a forecasted result after I closed my eyes tightly and click on “slightly overweight” to answer for the most hated question in this world, “What is your body weight?”…. Grr…. I know, I know, I’m not a babe by the way. But hey, come on, if I’m a hot babe, perhaps my life score will be even lower than just 8.1. The more beautiful, the more disasters. He he he he he…. Let’s see what they’ve said…
“Your body rating measures your body’s health, fitness, and
general wellness. A healthy body contributes to a happy life, however
many of us are lacking in this area. Your body score is fairly average,
which means there is room for improvement. Keep a focus on your
physical health. Protect your body as it is your most valuable physical
asset. Nutrition, stress reduction, and exercise are key.“
Yadah yadah…. Exercise! Exercise! And exercise!!!!
4. Spirit: Whoot! Look at what God’s brought to me !!! A wonderful spirit life with constant peace and tons of blessings in one way or another. See, they even asked me to write my advice for those who scored lower in this aspect. And he he he…. you know what I wrote?
“Come to church and know God, you’ll score just like I did!!!”
Now they also have something to say (they talked about everything, man! And that was called “analysis”) about my spirit too…
“Your spirit rating seeks to capture in a number that elusive quality
which is found in your faith, your attitude, and your philosophy on
life. A higher score indicates a greater sense of inner peace and
balance. Your spirit score is dramatic. Continue on your path, do not
stray. Continue to reap the rewards which your spirituality brings forth.“
5. Friends / Family: No comment, it was just average. True cos’ my childhood wasn’t that spectacular and I only have a few good friends. But trust me, my good friends are even more than “good”. They’re excellent, brilliant and respectably thoughtful and patient. Love ’em , love ’em and love ’em…
Again, those analysts didn’t lose a chance to give out something…
“Your friends and family rating measures your relationships with those
around you, and is based on how large, healthy, and dependable your
social network is.
Your friends and family score is not bad but can be improved. Maintain
your current social net, while you try to expand it. Try new things and
form new friendships. You will be rewarded greatly.“
Never mind, don’t bother about them…
6. Love : This is interesting! My love life scored only as high as the average, “5”. Anyway, I don’t wanna dip myself and my stupidly dead brain into it. Just say, it was in a safe rank, no!?!??!
“Your love rating is a measure of your current romantic situation.
Sharing your heart with another person is one of life’s most glorious,
terrifying, rewarding experiences. Your love score is fairly average.
Things could be worse, and thankfully they aren’t. But you must work to
improve this area, turn an average score into a great score.”
The thing is… (Excuse me, I’m defending myself against this comment).. I don’t have my “dream man” to share… part of my heart and my life with for now. Simply, not married, not interested and super-busy now as I am. You think I’m so free, don’t you?!?!?
7. Finance: In this perspective of life, I have to give my greatest thank to God. He always appears right on time to drag me out of the financial-trouble mud whenever I’m about to fall into it. I don’t have to ask for money from my parents or grandfather and I live on what I’ve been working my ass off for. Yes, told ya, it’s always nice when you can show off your pocket without a guilt of who has just filled it for ya. Of course, if we fill it ourselves, ah ha ha…, I think we will try to show off more. He he he….
Now see what “life gurus” said…
“Your finance rating is a score that rates your current financial health
You have a rather good financial score, which is not all that common
these days. Keep doing what works. Avoid common pitfalls and save for
the future. You will be glad you did.“
Ah, see? They agreed with me. I know what my duty is… Work! Work! And work!!! And yes, I’m working now.
It was just something I did to relax my mind and yes, it’s helpful in a way that I can review my life in a most closest directions I can see. You like what you’ve read? Click on here to try it out…
Have fune !!!