For the year 2007 to come, let’s count down from 10 to 1…
10. A year for our very own success in our very own definition (Whatever it is, to me, success is living to do what you love).
9. A year of wonders (opportunities don’t come twice but miracles do happen. Put up your faith in what you think is right!)
8. A year of a great and gorgeous body (Work out! Work out! and Work out! I hope… I hope … and I hope)
7. A year of a joys and hopes (of course, no hope, no work, no work, no joy, no joy, no life)
6. A year of friends (make friends with whom you like, take care of whom you trust, and keep the friendship that lasts)
5. A year of wisdom (learn a new thing each day and use it straight away for the day that comes next)
A year of love (love yourself, love your family and of course, love
your better half. If you don’t happen to find your better half, perhaps
it’s a year that you might find one, no?)
3. A year of happiness
2. A year of meaningfully living
1. And a year of … whatever you wanna call it!!!
2007, HERE I COME!!!!
3 Comments Add yours
Hey Buddy, it looks like its been a while since you’ve been here at Xanga. But I hope things are going well. I bet you’re really busy with school and your career. It’s been so long since we’ve talked but I really hope things are going well with you.
2007 sounds like a great year!
FINALLY! An update… Happy New Year to you too………………….